Hometown Pharmacies Long-Term Care Solutions
Institutional Pharmacy Services for:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Group Homes
- Adult Daycare Programs
- Recovery Clinics
- Correctional Facilities
RXIS offers 30 day punchcard/blister card systems or Dispill monthly and weekly packaging. These options are offered by either cycle fill, on demand or auto replenishment depending on the needs of the facility. The medication can be delivered on cycle intervals of 14, 28 or 30 days.
RXIS offers monthly on-site consulting by a pharmacist to all our facilities.
Items Offered upon Contract
RXIS will work with each facility to determine the need for fax machines and med carts within the facility. Determining the size, locations and additional supplies required to complete daily functions around pharmacy services.
Specialty Pharmacy/Compounding IV's
RXIS works with our specialty and compounding pharmacy to meet these needs within our client facilities. We work with each insurance company and the state board of pharmacy to ensure regulations are being met for these types of medications.
RXIS will print MARS and other forms needed to complete daily tracking of medication per client. If there is an electronic interface, RXIS will establish a feed within systems for creating electronic MARS.
We use PrimeCare from QS/1 as our pharmacy software. One of the reasons it was chosen was its flexibility. There are currently 45 different eMAR interfaces available including PointClickCare, HealthMEDX, AOD & ElderMark to name a few. The complete list is available here. Beyond an ample offering of standardized reporting, we can create customized reports to your specifications.
Delivery & Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm, Saturday 8am - 12pm, closed Sundays
- We always have a pharmacist on call outside our normal business hours for 24 hour availability
- We work with our homes to deliver the medications in a timely manner and on a schedule that meets the needs of their clients and staff
- Contact Melissa Joseph for Sales & Other Inquiries: (330)318-3926
- Pharmacy Telephone: (330)505-1979 | Fax: (330)505-4178