Healthy Kids Vitamin Program
There are few things in life as important as the health of your child, and vitamins play a key role in ensuring that he or she remains healthy. Receiving the proper level of vitamins on a daily basis promotes growth, protects against certain diseases, assures good health and development, and provides proper metabolism.
Your locally owned Hometown Pharmacy is proud to introduce a program in partnership with local schools and the United Way that provides unrestricted access to high-quality vitamins to students in our community — at absolutely no charge. Our Healthy Kids Free Vitamin Program provides free vitamin supplements to children between the ages of 5 and 12 years old.
Through this innovative program you, the parent or guardian may visit any one of the Hometown Pharmacy locations, provide some basic information, and receive a one-month supply of free multivitamins for each child in your family.
The Hometown Pharmacy Healthy Kids Team
- Grove City
- Holy Family
- New Castle
- South Range
- West Branch
- Youngstown City
- Q: Is there any cost or obligation associated with the program?
- A: There is absolutely no cost to participate and no purchase is necessary.
- Q: What do I need to do to participate?
- A: Simply fill out the program registration form that was sent home from school with your child and bring it, along with the program punch card, to any of the participating Hometown Pharmacies.
- Q: My child didn’t bring the registration form home. Where can I get a form?
- A: Additional registration forms are available online or at a Hometown Pharmacy location.
- Q: How often can I pick up my child’s free vitamins?
- A: Hometown provides a 30-day supply of vitamins once per month.
- Q: What is the procedure for obtaining my child’s vitamins?
- A: We’ve made it easy. Once you’ve registered your child, present your punch card to the pharmacist or technician each month. He or she will punch your card and give you your monthly supply of vitamins.
- Q: If I have any additional questions regarding the program or about medications in general whom can I contact?
- A: Any of our Hometown pharmacists will be happy to answer any questions you may have either by phone or in person at one of our locations.