Healthy Seniors Vitamin Program
Vitamins play a key role in maintaining good health, especially as we age. Receiving the proper level of vitamins on a daily basis helps protect against certain diseases, assure good health, and provides proper metabolism.
Your locally owned Hometown Pharmacy is proud to introduce a program that provides unrestricted access to high-quality vitamins to the seniors in our community – at absolutely no charge. Through our Healthy Seniors Free Vitamin Program you may visit any one of The Hometown Pharmacy locations, provide some basic information, and receive a one-month supply of free multivitamins. It's that simple.
The Hometown Seniors Vitamin Program Team
- Q: Is there any cost or obligation associated with the program?
- A: There is absolutely no cost to participate and no purchase is necessary.
- Q: What do I need to do to participate?
- A: Simply fill out the program registration that is available at any Hometown Pharmacy, receive your punch card and your first month's supply of vitamins. It's that easy.
- Q: Can I download a registration form from your website?
- A: Registration forms are available online at www.TheHometownPharmacies.com as well as in our stores.
- Q: How often can I pick up my vitamins?
- A: Hometown provides a 30-day supply of vitamins once per month for an entire year.
- Q: If I have any additional questions regarding the program or about medications in general whom can I contact?
- A: Any of our Hometown pharmacists will be happy to answer any questions you may have either by phone or in person at one of our locations.