A Note From The Pharmacist
“I started working for The Hometown Pharmacy, as an intern, while in pharmacy school. When offered the chance start my career as a pharmacist, with Hometown, I was ecstatic! It has always been evident that patient care is of the utmost importance to this company, and it is also the reason I was interested in becoming a pharmacist. Working for an independent pharmacy has granted me with the opportunity to get to know our customers, and their individual needs, to ensure I am providing the best care possible. I am grateful to be able to work in an environment that allows me to be a valued resource for patients..” - Caitlin Sabol
- 1108 Village Plaza, Columbiana, OH 44408
- Monday-Friday: 9a.m.-7p.m.
- Saturday: 9a.m.-3p.m.
- Sunday: 9a.m.-1p.m.
- Curb Service Convenience
- Free Delivery to your door
- Refill your Prescriptions Online
- Free Vitamins for Kids & Seniors
- Prescriptions Ready in 15 Minutes or Less
- Compounding for your Specialty Rx Needs
- Phone: 330-482-9080
- Fax: 330-482-9088