A Note From The Pharmacist
"I come from a long family history of pharmacists. Born in Grove City, raised in Slippery Rock, I wanted to work in a small town atmosphere. After working many years at a 'mega store', I became overwhelmed with the frantic pace and profit based mentality at the customer's expense. I am a soft hearted, compassionate person who puts the needs of my customers first. So when I was offered a position with Hometown Pharmacy, it was like a breath of fresh air. Having time to know and listen to my customers and offering free delivery, is how pharmacy should be. I actually look forward to going to work!" - Karyn Pardee
- 49 Pine Grove Square, Grove City, PA 16127
- Monday-Friday: 9a.m.-7p.m.
- Saturday: 9a.m.-3p.m.
- Sunday: 9a.m.-1p.m.
- Refill your Prescriptions Online
- Fuel Perks Available
- Free Delivery to your door
- Prescriptions Ready in 15 Minutes or Less
- Free Vitamins for Kids & Seniors
- Compounding for your Specialty Rx Needs
- Phone: 724-458-1900
- Fax: 724-458-6500